Boombox is a Male contestant in Object Overload.
This musical little misfit is the most excitable and probably the craziest character on the show that most people would say he's not fit to be a leader, but he would do anything for his team.
Boombox was first talking to Clock because she wanted to help build the new recovery center, which later got replaced with the Doorway of Life. Then when she met Gamey, he asked him if he wanted to be his friend. In the first challenge, Boombox got to be team captain of Team Tune by knocking off the last character with a dodgeball, which was Toothy.
Boombox was talking to Toothy about how he hit him with a dodgeball. After the talking, Gamey told his and Clock to come over to grab their immunity ticket. After Gamey told them the challenge, Boombox started to choose the team members that he wanted. When he chooses three members at the same time onto the team, Clock told her that he is only allowed to choose one member at a time. He defended herself by saying that they're no rules, so Clock also choose three members too.
- Boombox was a male in Object Overload, but in the reboot, He is currently a female.
- Boombox is the only Team Tune contestant to have purple on his, and Casey is the only one on Team Time.
- Boombox is like Lightbulb from Inanimate insanity, mainly because they are both not very good leaders.
- Boombox is one of the only O.O. contestants starting with a B, the other being Boxing Glove.
- There is a contestant also called Boombox on Brawl of The Objects, though their personalities are different.